Saturday, September 14, 2013

Three Burning Questions...

I have three questions to ask...  Here we go!

1.  Why in WORLD have I not been shopping at this place???????


Yes - I have heard of this store, BUT I also heard these three dreadful words:  "YOU GOTTA DIG!"  That was enough to turn me away.  I don't dig....  NOT at all.  I briefly look, try on, purchase and get the heck out!  Brad introduced me to this gem.  Holy Moly!  AMAZING - We have spent so much money on the cutest house accessories here.  To be honest, I really haven't even spent much time in the clothes department.  Their prices are unbelieveable!  $4.99 for a cute picture frame.  SOLD!  What place can you get picture frames, olive oil, a baking pan, a trendy top, skin care, boots, perfume, a bag of noodles and a Kit Kat?  HELLO!  




2.  What in the WORLD are Lovebugs?

Texans, you have no clue, not at all....  Well Southern LA is FULL of them this time of year I have been told.  They are everywhere, and I mean everywhere.  My school is right by Lake Pontchartrain in a huge thicket of trees, and man these suckers love it at W.E.S!  I picked at least 25+ of these bugs out of my kids hair last week.  DISGUSTING!  Here is a picture of the little jewels....




And yes, they display their awesome in-flight mating skills...  I am not lying.  If the kids only knew... The kids did tell me that if you pull them apart, they die!  Good to know...


3.  Last but not least, Why do grown men feel the need to wear a jersey?

I am sure I might offend some with this questions, so if you love your man in a jersey girls - STOP reading right now!  Unless you are under the age of 12 or a high school/college/pro football player,  - wearing jerseys should be ILLEGAL.  I just don't get it - Maybe reliving the good, old days?  It is insane...  I am all for team spirit - but let me tell you; there are cute vintage college/pro football shirts for guys and a plethora of pull-over collared college/pro logo'ed shirts out there!

AND I rest my case.....  Drew and Brittany Brees folks... 



Off to cook Brad his first dinner since the nuptials took place....  It's only been 61 days.  I have been busy people....  Pics to come.

Love All~


H

No comments:

Post a Comment