Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Knox and Cake.....

Today is MY FAVORITE 4 Year Old's Birthday!

My Little Knox!

What an amazing, lovable, sweet and innocent little boy he is.  He was the first "grandchild" on the Hodges side, so you can imagine the way we all feel about this joyful little boy (He gets no attention at all.)  In addition to being the SMARTEST lil thing I know - he is equally mannerly, sweet and down-right hysterical!  You.have.no.idea.....  He has brought more JOY than he will ever know to so many people!  Slade and Lindz have done a WONDERFUL job!

Miss this little boy so much...

Love you Knoggie!  See you 4 short weeks for Thanksgiving...

Just some of my favs over the past 4 years. 






 I made Brad a chocolate cake a couple weeks ago (from my wedding cookbook - THANK YOU CASS!) and let me tell you - It was AMAZING.  I took the rest of the cake to school because two people do not need 3/4 of a cake just sitting here....  Here is what would happen; Brad would just ignore it and I was peruse through the kitchen every 30 minutes, just grabbing a small "bite' until it was ALL GONE...  No.portion.control with chocolate here.

DELISH!

Have a Great Rest of the Week!

~H

No comments:

Post a Comment