Thursday, October 17, 2013

94 Days... Part Three

Hello All.  

The week has caught up with me and here it is Thursday.  Tomorrow is Friday and that is ALL that matters!

Here is Part Three of my favorite day. (Part Four will be the last one - I promise. - I waited a long time for this day people - Taking it all in!)

Our photographer Pam made it hard to choose pics!  She did a great job....

I loved the clean lines and simplicity of this church...


My two favorite blondies:  Lin and Tara looking FABULOUS!

Brad's Grandma and Chris....

Brice and my sweet, precious MeMe.....

 Brad and beautiful Debra....
 
Could Mom have been any happier?  She WAITED for this day for a LONG time people!  Cody looks thrilled....:)

Oh I love this!  Emma Kate looks a tad mischievous, Campbell is staring at her mother standing up at the front, and Knox is thinking, "IS this a good idea - WHAT is THIS?"

Sure hope these were "happy" tears....

Oh sweet Dad!  He could have looked a tad happier.....  He is finally FREE!!!



Love this pic.

Mr. and Mrs. W!

Sweet babies are ready to eat and DANCE!  They did GREAT....

To be continued....

Have a Great Friday All...

~H


No comments:

Post a Comment