Sunday, October 13, 2013

90 Days...Part One

I woke up this morning and thought to myself... "Oh my gosh - We have been married for three months today!"  Or 90 days, 2,160 hours, 129,000 minutes or 7,776,000 seconds of marital bliss.  

On the way to church Brad and I were discussing how it seems so much longer.  NOT in a bad way, just in a long way....  Probably the uprooting of our lives in Texas, moving a state away, living with a MAN, fitting into the "wife" role (pretty sure I am not wife of the year yet), sharing space - sigh, and many more things leads to the question: "Has it only been 90 days since our I Do's"?

I remember that day with such happiness and love...  IT is the ONLY day that all the people you treasure the most happen to be in the same room. Pretty amazing if you think about it.   People from you childhood through high school, college friends, parent's friends that have basically raised you, work colleagues, new family members, etc... - It definitely has been the most surreal day in my life thus far.

I share with you some of my favorite pics from my favorite day.... July 13th, 2013.  
(Too many pics - Part One.)~

 Reading Brad's letter - Just a tad emotional.

 Getting ready!

 Just talking...
 
Pretty little Campbell

 Kristin and sweet Emma Kate...

 Twins helping lil thing!

 How I adore this picture!

 Handsome guy...

 Lindz's first peak of K in his tuxedo.

 Helping Bebo get his boots off...

 Pre-Wedding kisses.

 Just helping out...

Love this pic of Brad and his mom, Debra...

My brother Cody, his wife Christy and my other sister-in-law Lindsey did an amazing job on our Rehearsal Dinner Video!  I have told them they need to go into business - seriously!!  It was so touching to watch such an amazing video in a room with all of our favorite people the night before the big day.   Talk about tearfest.  Brad and I have watched it multiple times throughout the past 90 days.  And we BAWL every time - I know you are shocked:)



Have a great week all!  Part Two coming up tomorrow...


~H



No comments:

Post a Comment