Monday, October 14, 2013

91 Days... Part Two

Happy Tuesday Everyone! 

Here are some of my other faves from our special day....  There will be a Part Three obviously.  Having a tough time deciding which pics to post - The more the merrier, right?

If you are already annoyed with the plethora of pictures....  just skip this post and the following one tomorrow...:)

Love these girls...


 Two of my faves!



Love love this one...

The whole gang...  Love these special people.

 LOVE!

Oh how I love this one...

Sibling love....  (They are thinking - THANK GOD she is married!)



My favorite family of four....

My favorite family of three...

Brad's mom, Grandma and Granddad Jerry...

Pretty Debra and B...

 Marlowe is asleep, Briggs is scared to death of Brad and Knox is posing!  LOVE.....

And last but not least.....  Look carefully at one of the Hodges couples.
Shocked... Not I. :)
Never a dull moment folks....



~H



No comments:

Post a Comment