Sunday, January 4, 2015

A 2015 Lousiana Christmas and New Year's...

Well, Christmas and New Year's were here and now they are long gone.  Back to the real world on Monday.  What a great break this has been! (Except on missing the whole family back in Texas - not fun....)  But this break has been full of naps, relaxing, all of my DVR'ed shows are watched, and eating everything in sight....  HOLY MOLY.  I have eaten my way through the past two weeks, but I have an excuse, right?  Only two more weeks of complete glutton and not feeling too guilty about it.  Come middle of January, the devouring of anything in sight, is long.gone...

Pics from the last two weeks -

 The Starbuck's line on Christmas morning...  Stood in that line for 20-25 minutes.  You're welcome Brad.

We played a lot of WWF here at the Wainscott's.  Brad would either be on one side of the couch and me on the other, or upstairs watching football in his man cave and my downstairs.  We sure did play this non-stop within 20 feet from each other.  Pretty much dominated...

Lots of "Ledger prep" was done...

 Finished product ready to roll in our bedroom for a couple weeks.  
(Nursery is upstairs...Sigh.)

Lots of pedicures for Mom and one for Dad...

Missing these sweet three babes on Christmas...  But I received lots of pics and videos for 4 days!


For New Year's Eve, we went over to some friend's house for dinner...  9 adults, 5.5 kids, and one dog!  We had a ball eating, visiting and celebrating. Well, some more than others...:)  This pic was taken at the end of the night when the Hall's had already left!  Sorry Les....

Another fun holiday delicious dinner was at sweet Bridget's house.  
Bridget, Katie, Koral, Rachel and Miss Greta!  Great impromptu pic David...
 Week 37 and 38...  Hello Ledger.. Definitely some growth in 7 days.  (Thanks to the DQ white gravy, Cracker Barrel pancakes and the rest of the carbohydrate food group....)  And yes, I live in tights these days.
  One last glance at Ledger last Monday licking the back of his hand...  Little sucker still has not turned.  Appointment tomorrow to see what the heck we are going to do.  EEIIKKK!

Good ol' fashioned note taking.  Talk about making your head spin and needing a drink.  Overwhelming for sure...
 And both bases have been installed...  

Back to the real world known as WORK tomorrow!  These two weeks off have flown by, but I am glad to be back in my school routine for as long as I can handle it...  14 days left.  Cannot.believe.it.  I feel as though I have been pregnant for 2 months.  IT has flown by.  Now these last two weeks may drag on, I have a feeling.  
As long as my water doesn't break in my classroom with my 21 8 and 9 yr. old besties, I will be OK.  I guess it could be worse - there is always Walmart...

Have a wonderful week and Happy 2015!



Love,
~H



No comments:

Post a Comment