Monday, September 1, 2014

Hard to Follow....

Well, yes it is true.....  The "B" on the HOT PINK PIECE OF PAPER was right!

Baby Wainscott is a BOY!  Brad and I are elated and glad we can say with 100% clarity that we now know the sex of our little baby.

On a side note.....  I did speak Donna (grrr.....) and that wonderfully, pleasant conversation led me to speak with the office manager, Vicki (since my Dr. was at the hospital last Monday in labor and delivery). Let me just give Vicki some PROPS!  She was amazing.  Wanted to know the entire story, listened intently, and was very sweet about the whole ordeal (debacle).  Let's just say I am getting a 4-D sonogram on the house come 28-32 weeks!  WOOHOO people...  Couldn't be happier about not having to pay for that....  And she ensured me that Donna would not be my sonogram tech.  Win win situation for all!  (I am sure Donna would be less than thrilled to see Mrs. Wainscott walk through her door!)  

So this weekend was spent getting some work done on the nursery...




 The crib is done! I bet Brad it would take him over an hour to get this thing together, and he completed it in 48 minutes.  Woohoo!

Saturday I spent a good chunk of time at this gem....  Babies R Us.  In all seriousness, it wasn't as bad as I had planned it out to be.  They were super helpful and I had about 10 pages of emails from all my besties helping me to register for the best stuff!  I really have ZERO idea what I am doing. Notta...

21 Weeks and GROWING by the second it seems like...  I showed my "bump" to my nephew last night on Facetime and his response.... "Well isn't THAT big!"  Yep pretty much!:)

 And the last "preg" stop was here....  Yep it's about to be that time.  Super cute stuff!  AND maternity jeans.  OH MY!  I may have just found my new favorite article of clothing.ever!  COMFY!

Well, that's about it!  Super exciting around here.  Next Saturday morning is our hospital tour.  Brad is so ecstatic he can hardly contain himself.  I think he can spare an hour and a half without football....  "It's for your baby" - I keep telling him!:)

Have a great 4-day week!  I could get used to these...

Love, 


~H 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment