Friday, March 21, 2014

Jentri Blayke and Some LA Culture...

One of my dearest friends had a baby this week!  Jentri Blayke Bailey was born Tuesday morning - all 6 pounds and 14 oz.  And just last week ladies and gentleman, if that wasn't enough - The Bailey's moved into a new house like 6 days ago!  Talk about BUSY.... If chasing a two and a half year old around 24 hours a day,  teaching 3rd graders, packing up a whole house, and moving across town will wear a a non-pregnant girl out, I cannot imagine doing this while READY TO POP!  This girl is my hero for sure...

Jentri is SO beautiful and I am so sad I was not there to welcome her into this world....

Ralna is one of my closest girlfriends.  What a great friend she has been.  We lived together for my last six months in Lubbock before heading to Big D!  And we knew right then, that 6 months was long enough for us two to live together.  We had way TOO much fun and nothing ever got done.   Procrastination at it's finest....  

Those poor kids I taught those six months...

I am so happy for Ralna, Jeff and big sister Landri.  

 Little did she know she was pregnant in her little black dress....


With only one child.....

A few minutes later and her she made her debut!



Proud big sis Landri!

And yesterday was Cultural Arts Day at school...  WOWIE!  Let me tell you, South Louisiana has some culture...  The kids had a ball.  We were outside most of the day.  Ice sculptors, local authors, dancers, a blue-grass band, an improv comedian, and a display of  zoo animals were just a few of the presenters!  

 Kids were in complete bliss and I was wore OUT!  Good things we did not have kids today...  
 Sometimes teachers welcome a staff development day full of adult conversation with no one asking for a Band-aid or if they can go to the bathroom for the third time in 54 minutes.

Off to Dallas tomorrow for a quick 24-hour trip to celebrate the future Baby Wright!  

Lots of babies these days.  Lindley, you are NEXT!  Two weeks from today little Tess will be here. 

Have a great weekend all~


Love,


~H





No comments:

Post a Comment