Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Teacher and Student...

Well, it has happened...  I started back to graduate school last Monday!  I took off a year to plan a wedding, get married, move to Louisiana, and just settle into the role of a "newlywed".  The break has been wonderful, but it was time....

I only have one year left, so before we have little Wainscott's running around the household,  I need to get this DONE...  

It is not that bad at all.  All online.  Five weeks on and one week off for each three-hour class.   We have our syllabus already for this class.  Each week's assignment is due at midnight every Sunday.   I am super crazy and Type-A about getting it all done during the week, so Brad and I can have our weekends to hang out aka watch football...:)

This will pretty much consume my life, but less than 365 days away - I will have my Master's in Education Administration.  Woohoo!  That makes it all worth it...  

 My fabulous office (Right next to the bar.  That was strategic)....  Oh gotta love apt. living especially when the bulk of your furniture is in storage.  So fancy I know!  Can't wait for a house.


I am loving a King Cake!  OH MY.....  We bought this one this weekend.  Cream cheese filling.  To.die.for....  We devoured half of it and I threw the rest away.  It was time to step away from the King Cake.
 

Hope everyone has a great (short) week!  Oh how I love these 4-day weeks...

Love,
 
 
~H



No comments:

Post a Comment