Monday, January 6, 2014

Last Week of Freedom...

Well, the end of the Christmas break has come....  Although I say that with a headache right now, I was kind of ready to get back into a routine.  I do so much better on a schedule.  I can waste some time like no other...  SO it was time to get back to normal!

The last week off back in LA was full of gyming, errands, sleeping, napping, lunching, reading, etc....  I know some of my friends are rolling their eyes right now (Ralna, Cass, Lisa, Lindley, Lindz and Christy to name a few:) I need to treasure these days of FREEDOM because when the Wainscott's have a kid or two, those days are few and far between...

Not many pics this week, but here are a few.

 New Year's Dinner with our friends Dustin and Stephanie at Ruth Chris in Nola...  
(Asleep by 11:15 - WILD night!)

On Thursday, we went to the Sugar Bowl: Alabama vs. OU.  What a great game it was!  We just knew it was going to be a blood bath.  Boy were we wrong!  Since Tech was not playing, we decided we might as well cheer for another Big 12 team: OU.  Our cheering obviously worked!

Of course we had to stop by Harrah's pre-game.  That's always an awesome plan.  Brad's idea of course...

Pre-Game Pic!

After the game - CRAZINESS!


But nothing tops this video, nothing....



I have watched this video about 30 times since Friday.  Video GOLD... Yet so embarrassing for her and her family.  But the fact that her hair barely moved throughout the yelling, body surfing and her mean kicks, that was IMPRESSIVE!
 I need some of that stuff ASAP...

Cannot hardly wait for this weekend.  Three of my dearest friends and their boyfriends/husbands will be HERE to celebrate Stephanie's 40th ok, 21st birthday...   Lots of laughs, food, shopping, and hurricanes to come!  Cannot wait to see them all.

Hope you all had a great Monday!  It was so good to see my kid's smiling faces today.  Missed them - I really did,  I promise...


Love~


H









No comments:

Post a Comment