Thursday, June 18, 2015

Embracing our Billy Ray...

First of all, we have a BIG boy on our hands....  
 Cannot believe how much he is grown in one month!  Must be those 1:30 and 4:30 am bottles that are packing on the lbs.  
Ledger come on - throw Mom a bone.  Sigh.....

 Someone loves some oatmeal.  I keep thinking this is going to make him sleep longer at night, but no such luck:)

Ledger has a secret.  A funny, little secret.  No, I am not pregnant.  Just shoot me if that was the case...  
Many of you only see the front of him.  The chubby, little quite LARGE, cute, round face/head...  

But you turn him around, and BAM!!!



I have zero idea who this teenage boy is.  I just googled "SP".  The dreaded soul patch.  Not a fan AT ALL, but my son happens to have one.  But not in the usual, adult male location. 

 "Mom, you are NOT going to show them, are you?"
(Yes, that is a necklace.  An amber teething necklace.  A bit hippyish for me, but anything to help the slobber, fussiness, and neediness.  I'm sure it is working wonders.  Hence the sarcasm.)
 
Here it is.  WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT?  And how in the h#@* did it get that dark?


Nothing says classy quite like this folks.  It's quite funny and very random with his blonde hair on top and the dark hair in the back.  

"Business in the front - Party in the back!"

 Aunt Lindsey even trimmed it for us a couple weeks ago.  It was looking a smidge trashier than usual, and it needed to be shaped up a tad.


I will embrace the Billy Ray for now.  I am sure it will fall out one day.  
Hopefully before kindergarten.

And one last thing...

If you ever need a Mary Poppins, Bob sure makes a good one.  This was for sweet Marlowe's birthday party last weekend. (Marlowe is obsessed with MP!) I told her she could make a killing on Mary Poppin's appearances...

Happy Thursday All...

Love,


~H





 


No comments:

Post a Comment