Sunday, November 16, 2014

Whoa Baby and a Birthday...

Brad and I finally got to see little Ledger up close last Tuesday.  The day had arrived for our "on the house" 3/4 D sonogram....  We were SO EXCITED and hoping to get some clear pics of his precious, little face!

Our appointment was at 3:30 and we finally got called back at 4:21.  Awesome...  I love waiting.

At 3:40 the reception called me up to the front desk and asked me how I was going to pay for the 3/4D sonogram.  I think I might of laughed out loud, choked on my water and politely said:

"Ma'am, I spoke with your office manager Vikki about 2 months ago after our huge gender reveal ordeal DEBACLE with Donna, and this one is on the house."  She kindly responded, "OH...I remember that...  No charge!" 

But OH.SO.WORTH.IT...  I will spare you will all the pics, but here were some of the best ones....
 His hands and feet were both stretched back over his forehead.  Would NOT stop moving.  Lord... help me! 

Sweet baby with his button noes and big, full lips.  Where he got those lips, we are still wondering.  He already has a FULL head of hair.  He is still head up she told us.  His head is right by my belly button and his cute, little bum is sitting smack dab on top of my bladder.  That explains a lot... Cannot wait until he turns.  That is going to feel awesome.

Seeing these pictures sure makes it real...  And scary:)

AND...  It's my favorite guy's birthday today.  The BIG 3-7!  The Lord sure knew what he was doing when he thought our paths should cross that one day in March of 2012.  This guy is my best friend, my biggest cheerleader, my love, an amazing Godly leader of our family and the most patient husband known to man.  He is an amazing son, son-in-law, brother, uncle, grandson, husband and in 60 short days, will add the most important title of "Daddy" to his resume.  I.cannot.wait... Ledger is a lucky little guy to have such a wonderful Dad already. 

Thank the Lord my husband is an amazing cook...  Even if it's his own birthday dinner!:) I did the crescent rolls.  Whew... taxing I tell ya.  A meal is not complete without a Pillsbury crescent. (And a close second is a Cracker Barrel biscuit or a Cheddar Bay Biscuit from Red Lobster).

Brad's one request for birthday dessert was Winn Dixie Red Velvet Cupcakes (Ok at best, but the hubs favorite:) and homemade Oreo Cake Balls!  Easy enough...

Sweet Rachel and Greta, aka Ledger's first girlfriend.  Failed to get a pic of the guys. 

Adorable

 What a special gift!  Blessing beads for Ledger's nursery...  Love.these!!

Well, we have one week of school left before Thanksgiving Break, 5 1/2 weeks until Christmas, and 8 1/2 weeks until Ledger's arrival (hopefully)...  Ready or not, time is going to definitely fly by...

Have a great week everyone!

Love,


~H







 

No comments:

Post a Comment