Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dessert Anyone?...


Nothing monumental has happened at the Wainscott household lately…  Except this belly is getting out of control.  I am worried that Ledger could be a 10-pounder come January!  (Shoot me now...)


Feeling amazing after the brief hospital stint a couple of weeks ago.  Cannot wait to get that bill... (Brad is already sweating...) Expensive little stay-cation in St. Tammany Parish Hospital.  Would have rather of been at a stay-cation at the Ritz, but I don't think they have plethora of IV’s, meds, and round the clock on-hand nurses…..  But what do you do?!

Hospital....
 
Heaven....  Maybe I will see this someday after Ledger!:) 



I have always loved to bake.  I think I get it from my Mom.  That lady is ALWAYS whipping up something in the kitchen (And she never has to go to the store to buy ANY ingredients.  Who has baking chips of all flavors in their pantry??  That would be Sharon.) 

BUT, since being pregnant, this is pretty much all I do on the weekends (hence the 10 lb. baby)  It’s pretty much out of control.  But the good thing is that Brad and I enjoy the dessert and then it goes to school on Mondays!  My 3rd grade team is enjoying the PERKS!  Here is what has been baking up in the kitchen!

 The best chocolate chip cookie recipe from a complete stranger's blog that I blog stalk.....

Peanut Butter Chip Cookies from my sister-in-law Christy's aunt!

 A Red Velvet Bundt Cake from Mix and Match Momma's Blog...  It wasn't a Nothing Bundt Cake, but pretty darn close....

And last but certainly not least...  This Lady...

Pioneer Woman

Her recipe for the best chocolate sheet cake ever.  Please google it and make it quick.  IT does live up to it's NAME!  
Holy Cow.....


 These are next on the list:   

 Monster Cookies.....  Oh, these look to die for!


 To add to my carb loading, I am now addicted to cereal….  I pretty much eat cereal every morning for breakfast and every night for dinner.  The trashier the cereal and the more grams of sugar it has per serving; the better.  I do use skim milk though.  That has to count for something...


This is my steak and lobster these days... Totally grosses the husband out.

And finally....

I do not mind checking the mail and getting a random fun package such as this one!  LOVE LOVE this.  Thank you Mary Carol Morgan!  This is darling.  Totally worth the wait!:)  You are too sweet....


Quick solo trip to Texas this weekend and couldn’t be happier about seeing Mom and Dad,  my TX Panhandle friends, and celebrating little Ledger! 
 
Have a great rest of week and weekend… 

Love,


~H

No comments:

Post a Comment