Sunday, May 25, 2014

Summer is Upon Us....

I cannot believe that this school year is OVER.  WHERE has this year gone?  

I dreaded this year, I did; the move to another state, being so far away from family and friends, starting over at another elementary school, leaving Lakewood where I spent 6 glorious years, and leaving the big city of Dallas...

BUT - It has turned out to be a good thing!  I have had a great year at Woodlake with a FABULOUS group of kids and wonderful co-workers.  Brad's job is extremely busy, but going very well.  We have found a church we love and friends that we have so much fun with!  The move that I so dreaded has completely made Brad and I rely on each other since we are on our own.  We have grown closer and I am so thankful for that!  And I know that if God wants us here for now, this is where we will be.

The following pics tell me that summer is on the horizon, school has come to an end, and vacations are about to begin.  6 days until I see the WHOLE Hodges Clan and I am just so gitty about it, I could SCREAM.   

 After school runs at the lake...

Sweet end of year notes... (Note to self, need to work on "you're" a little more next year.)

End of Year Water Parties...

My favorite special visitor!

This is the way we empty folders in Mrs. Wainscott's room... Shhhhh!

"Paper" Angels anyone?

We had "Game Day" on Friday and one student brought this gem.  I LOVED this game when I was young!

Last Day Selfies!

And in six days, we will be here:  Watersound, Florida for a whole week.  Cannot.wait!


Hope Everyone is having a great long weekend!  

Love,


~H





No comments:

Post a Comment