Monday, February 10, 2014

Some Randoms...

This past week and weekend were pretty much low key...  Which was nice!  Worked on grad school, went to a Rodan and Fields party, and enjoyed a late lunch on a patio Sunday!  Gorgeous weather in south LA.

So with that -  Let's chat some random things...

1.  I cannot get enough of Law and Order: SVU.  I could watch this show all day EVERY DAY.  There was a marathon on the USA network Sunday, and (we) might have watched 4 back-to-back episodes.  I like the new episodes on Wednesday nights, but my favorite are the old ones with Christopher Meloni aka Det. Stabler.  AND who doesn't want to be Det. Olivia Benson.  I DO!  LOVE Mariska Hargitay~ Gorgeous, smart and one tough chick!



2.  Yes, I'll admit I watch "Courtney Loves Dallas" on Bravo.  Silly, not so "real", and (rather stupid as my husband would say - but so is his Madden football video game - So we are EVEN:) but it's fun to watch and see some of our old stomping grounds (restaurants, bars, etc..) in our favorite city!  Her bff, Tory Gonzales, has a jewlery line, and I sure did buy a birthday gift: 

To Heather - From Heather.  I love it!  

Someone in our household thinks it is too big and obnoxious, and said I can only wear it when he is not around - kidding I am sure...but hey - everything is bigger in Texas, right?

Love it!  



3.  Where have I been?  I just discovered Netflix.  WHAT you might ask?!?!  Yes I guess we have been living under a rock. We love it.... Brad loves him some Breaking Bad (could not get into it - sorry), but I am OBSESSED with Parenthood, absolutely obsessed.  

Kelly, from Kelly's Korner, blogged about this the other day.  I just started Season Two.  What a great show!  And seriously, who would not want to be a Braverman?



4.  I love a product.  If you could see in my cabinet in my bathroom, it is quite embarrassing.  Every Bath and Body scented lotion/bubble bath/shower gel/spray, etc. you can imagine.  Definitely need to do some spring cleaning under there.  My mom gave me the best body citrus scrub for Christmas from a dermatologist in Amarillo!  It is great. So refreshing and light.  I will keep buying this when this one is empty...  I don't know Dr. Elaine personally, but her products are great.  So if you are ever in Amarillo, Texas or want to check them out online....



5.  I am loving Instagram these days.  It just the pictures that I mostly love about Facebook, not the daily invites to play Farmville and Candy Crush, political rants and all the other nonsense.  Ugh....  Instagram is great.  Very private, easy to use and just a way to see pictures of your friends (or celebrities that you may or may not secretly stalk!)


Very pointless blog entry I know...

Have a great Valentine's Week Everyone!  

KIDS love this week for some reason.  Give them a cheap Valentine's card and a Dum Dum sucker, and you think they would have won a million bucks!  It's that easy people...

Have a great week!

Love~



H





No comments:

Post a Comment