Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Partying and Karaoking...

Can I get an "AMEN!" - 2 glorious weeks off!  I don't know who needed it more - the kids or the teachers?  There was almost a tear of joy Friday at 12:51, but I refrained.

On Thursday, we had our class Christmas party!  It was super fun.  I had three FABULOUS moms organize and plan the whole party....   We had 15 parents there helping out, so I pretty much had to do NOTHING! (Was not the least bit upset about that!)  I just supervised and took lots of pictures.  Those are the BEST parties for a teacher....Ones that where the parents take over.  By all means....  GO FOR IT!

The moms had brought the cutest Christmas decorations to spruce up my room!  They even added a "little" Christmas to my infamous classroom tree...  We played Christmas "JINGO" and the kids had a ball.  They are a tad competitive, just like ME.  (Tears and all when some didn't win....)


They had tons of yummy snacks for the kids to inhale while making their own Christmas ornament, playing Jingo and last but not least - Christmas Karaoke!  Oh my - That was a RIOT!!

 Some of my wonderful Moms with their precious children!  

 Four of my lovelies doing some karoking!  


And here it is ladies and gentlemen - Pretty much sums up the whole party!


Don't worry.  I had the mom's permission to post it here.  She is the one that offered to send me this jewel of a video!  Deanne - Please use this as blackmail one day.  Collin will LOVE you for it!

I am extremely blessed with my class this year.  NOT only are they unique, sweet, and hilarious kids that love to learn, the parents are AMAZING!  Always willing to help out in any way; sending supplies when we are low, sending the occasional chocolate for ME to get through another day of craziness with 9 yr. olds, bringing Friday treats for the kids, stapling papers, cutting out different things for me- you name it....  I am truly grateful for these WONDERFUL MOMS AND DADS!  Makes my job a lot easier...
 

Merry Christmas Everyone~  I hope you have a great, relaxing week with friends and family!

Love~

H








No comments:

Post a Comment