Monday, December 14, 2015

One Month...

Well, we have been in Texas for one month.  It has been so great to be "home", if only we could find a home...  Not the most 'fun' process that I have ever been through, but I am hoping it will happen sooner than later.

Because....  IF I have to hear our lovely upstairs neighbor's music at 2:00 am any longer, I seriously may lose it.  I am not even kidding.  I love some hip hop, but not at 2:17 am anymore.  Those days have long come and gone.  And I swear they walk around dropping 10 lb. bowling balls throughout the daytime hours.  Maybe I should just let Ledger cry it out when he wakes at 1:45 nightly and disturb their party?  That will show them.  But then they would probably turn up their music louder and louder.  No win situation!  Hopefully not much longer of this nighttime insanity...

But nothing like being home and close to family and friends...

My Favorite Things Christmas Party...

 Nothing like a good, competitive game of Head's Up!  This is the losing team:)  Just kidding.  But I am pretty sure my team won!

 I think Target may know us by name...

Shopping with Bob is funny...

Loving this warm weather.  At least for today. 

 And celebrating Hodges Christmas early with a trolley ride and the Fantasy of Lights...

Fun times...

 Some of the crazies...

Wrestling is always guaranteed to happen.

Gift time...  Minus Ledger and Maren.  They slept through the whole celebration.

The highlight of the weekend was watching this little stud win his basketball game.  Way to go Knox!

My future basketball star!  He was MESMERIZED during the game.  Didn't move at all....   

 Trying to get an 11 month old picture is a complete beat down...  "Still" is not in a nearly one year old's vocab, that's for sure!

Here is one Santa pic from this year.  Or as I like to call him, "Gansta Santa".  No tears at all with this non-Santa.  (I don't think you can even call him a Santa.  Seriously.  A tad oogie.)

Let's have a re-do!
Now a real, look-a-like Santa.  Complete with gloves, a gray beard and eyebrows, age appropriate, and super sweet.

Not good at all folks.

Then, all hell broke loose... :)


MERRY CHRISTMAS! 


If anyone needs a hip-hop fix at 2:32 am, come on over!


Love,



~H






 

 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment