Monday, August 24, 2015

Slow Down Time...

I never really thought I would ever say those words about Ledger, but I am NOW.  Its' going by WAY TOO quickly and I hate IT!  Every little milestone that he is hitting, the small little attitude he is acquiring (The hubs says that it's all from Shalyn - That would be my awful, hicky Texas middle name - Sorry Mom.)  It's all too much!  As one as my good friends says; "I can't even!"

He is huge or my favorite word "ginormous".  He is a solid 20-21 pounds and a head that weighs at least half of that:)  He makes Brad and I laugh more everyday.  His facial expressions; his "leave me alone" face, his infectious laugh/giggle, his new found shrieking voice, etc...  If we could sit on the floor with him for 10 hours a day we would, but that sure doesn't pay the bills!  

I love this sweet age, my most favorite and it is fleeting before my eyes...

 Mom fail....  10:00 am at Target.  Ledger looks drunk, still in his pajamas and clearly I have not mastered the seat cover thingy.  I mean look at that thing.  All wadded up.  I propped the Kind Bars up beside him.  Obviously, that worked well too.  And right after this picture, L had an epic meltdown.  So I carried him throughout Target all while pushing the cart with groceries to the brim.  That was fun.

We love our Nike's.

And we love to sleep on our tummy.

And sitting up in the crib!  WHAT IS THIS?!?!?  Lowering this badboy tonight!

  And we love gnawing on our favorite person's hand, knuckle, finger, etc...

6 months on has been my most favorite time with Ledger.  What a little character he has become!  The happiest baby on the block for sure.

Still not sleeping through the night or saying "Mama", but I'll let it go for now!:)

Happy Monday Friends,


~H





 

No comments:

Post a Comment