Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day 2015...

What an amazing first Mother's Day it was!  Weekend full of sleep and gluttony all with my two favorite guys!  

It all started with Brad telling me that he would take the 1 am feedings on BOTH Friday and Saturday night!  WHAT?!?!?!  I almost cried tears of joy because I knew that I was about to be reunited with my long-lost pals Ambien and ear plugs.  

I didn't need ANY other gift, recognition, NOTTA.... This was enough gift for ME!

 Brad did cook an amazing meal Saturday night!

Sea of pink from Ledger and Daddy on Sunday...

Love this onesie that Daddy ordered!  I think L loved it too!:)

My favorite two guys...

Brunch after church...  L is getting quite ginormous.  Dude can EAT!

 And I thank this lady so very much for modelling what the true meaning of a "Mother" looks like!

Short post today, but I am TIRRRREEEEDDD.  The end of school always kicks my BOOTIE!  So many end-of-year-activities, grades due, IEP's, meetings galore, cleaning out your classroom, and dealing with needy kids the last two weeks of school.  (If I heard my name once today....  I heard it 49,765 times.  And yes, I am a teacher and Mrs. Wainscott is what they call me, but after "Mrs. Wainscott, where do I turn this paper in?" and "Mrs.Wainscott, I found this paperclip.  What do I do with it?" - (Ummmm it's the last week of school so I refuse to answer question #1 and as for question #2, how about stick it in your nose, ear or eyeball?  No, I didn't answer those questions that way, but are you kidding me?!)  Sigh...

7.5 days left!  Time for this girl to get some rest.  Well, until 1:30 am:)

Have a great week all!

Love,

~H






No comments:

Post a Comment