Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Anchors...

Just a short post tonight and counting my blessings...  I undoubtedly have to say that I have the best friends a girl could ask for...  Even though we are miles apart - they are always there.  It is hard when you leave everything you have known for the past 7 years....  Like my new co-worker Nancy told me this week, "Heather, you lost your whole anchor!"

Love you all and you know who you are; sending Louisiana care packages in the mail, replying to my "venting" emails, sending darling cards and napkins in the mail, having long-distance happy hours via phone calls, and random funny texts and pictures of past inside joke,  etc.  God has definitely blessed me with girlfriends through the many walks of my life thus far.
























I love my all my anchors to death!

~H

No comments:

Post a Comment